INTRODUCTION



  Hello everyone!, I wanna Introduce my self. My name is Laksana Cakra Bayu, you all can call me Cakbay or Bayu.

  I was born in Kebumen Central Java and now i live in Cikupa Tangerang, March 02 2004, Im the 1rd child of 2 siblings 

  I Graduated from Bina am ma'mur Vocational School, and now I am studying at the Muhammadiyah University of Tangerang majoring in Visual Communication Design.

  I have hobby drawing, photo, fishing. for the reason i took DKV is because i am instrested in my hobby of photograph and drawing, also because of my friend who always give advice to continue and sharpen my skil. And after graduating from college, i want to work and have a team to make projets in the word animation.


Know more

https://youtu.be/4upiLV0-t9w





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini